So this morning I popped day 9 of my first 4 week pack. I have started taking the tablets after my breakfast now, still feel sick, but no where near as sick. This is making a huge difference to my attitude I am truly feeling like I can manage this, for good, this time!
Just wanted to share a little success that I had last night. I went out with the sexy Stacey and Luscious Johanne, both of whom smoke. We had, dinner, drinks, and wee shot in the arcade (where I shot lots of bad men....very therapeutic!) and I never had a cigarette at all. I wasn't drinking, as I had the car and it wasn't that kind of night, but even so I genuinely did not once actually think I could really go a fag!
Little victories right :)) one day at a time...
No comments:
Post a Comment