Like I said its not always a money thing. Usually I love the in-styles. There is always some trend that I think I could harbour. Problem is usually that I haven't liked the way I looked for a long time, and although I am getting better (possibly as a combination of weight loss and pole dancing lessons!) at loving my body I still don't like the way I look in stuff. Possibly because I don't look like the women I see advertising the styles, buts that a whole other debate.
Shoes and handbags are two things I love, adore even. As a result, somewhat, of them always looking great no matter what size you are. Being on the Champix to quit smoking has been an emotional roller-coaster. I thought I was getting better...until I burst into tears at the dentist. I'm not even scared of the dentist...naturally nervous; this does not equate crying! Incidents like this naturally freak me out and get me down and I realised that recently I haven't been reminding myself of the good aspects of not smoking. I went to my beauty appointment - cost £29 for my nails and wax, and I figured thats less than my carton of cigarettes.
However, I have been getting my nails and...other things *ehm* seen to at the beauticians since before Christmas. I offered it alongside the cigarettes. So I dragged myself into the town and into the local NEXT. Alongside my birthday voucher and £35 - the exact amount of my carton of cigs - I bought:
| THESE!!!!!!!!!!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment