Sunday, 22 April 2012

1st Big Challenge...

Ok, this week has been a bit nitemaratic. The naseua from the pills has been particularly bad this time round, my sleeping patterns have been terrible and the nightmares pretty grafic. Last couple of days the naseua seems to have settled right down, for which I am eternally thankful, as I was getting to breaking point with that.

I've also been very emotional. As I live alone and I apparently have a stressful job (says the smoking nurse) so I am at higher risk of going a bit dowally on these pills. This week I have definantly been very easily upset (broke down over a dodgy internet connection, for example) and found myself gritting my teeth at my desk at work on more than one occassion.

Monday was day 8, and between Monday-Thursday I only had one or two cigarettes at night. Thursday and Friday and Saturday I never had any at all until I found myself at my gangs local haunt The Grosvener and had a few over the evening as I was drinking...heavily.

In fact only having 4 or 5 cigs over a night out is EXTREMELY good. So good in fact I do not feel in the slightest guilty about. I go back to the nurse in a month to see how I am getting on and I have a really good feedling about it all this time.

:))

No comments:

Post a Comment