Sunday, 21 August 2011

Nicotine withdrawl and PMT - a dangerous combination!

This has probably been the toughest week of my life!

As we move into week 6 I have had the most difficult time!

 Emotional wreck does not even begin to cover how I have been feeling this week!




<-------    2.4seconds from










to------>







And I am not joking!



I have been overwhelmed this week. Like I have been hit by a brick wall of anxiety - not just with the fags, but weight loss, work commitments, being single.

I've been binge-ing and I had 1 cigarette - then I cried, was so disappointed in myself. People tell me not to worry - that I am working too hard, doing too much, taking on too many things...

but I can't help it - I am an all in or all out kinda gal!

but I am struggling, and not sure where to go from here...

No comments:

Post a Comment