Saturday, 27 August 2011

The beginning of the end....The End?


Well chaps - you may be feeling that this blog and quit attempt has been light. Its not through lack of desire or change just that there hasn't been much to report.

I am still using the patches - and have an appointment next week at the doctors to go onto step 3 - I have NEVER got to step 3 before (never usually get past step 1!!).

But I am in a place just now, where I go 2, 3 even 4 days without thinking about cigarettes. Apart from when I am out drinking, which is the only time I indulge - and I am hoping that will disappear in time.

So I now turn my full and undivided attention to my other life challenges - weight loss and fitness gain! Stay tuned for another wonderful blog... and I will keep this updated when I reach major milestones - like step 3 - coming off the patches and of course the 1 year anniversary. But that's all folks, for now!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment