Saturday, 11 September 2010

3 year anniversary - smoke free Kisses

So having had a small bump in the road I got straight back on track with the stopping (slight oxymoron but you know what I mean).

My anniversary was amazing - my beautiful boyfriend had made me a home cooked curry and bought me a whole banoffee cheesecake to myself. There was candles, there was romance - it was perfect. Then I had the choice of an evening out or an evening in...

Evening in of course! LOL I am so boring... But we pulled the couch up in front of the television and had our very own cinema complete with Shutter Island and Sherlock Homles :D twas fab.

The best bit for me though was my present. My boyfriend has told me many times how happy he is that I have stopped smoking, how proud he is of me. I told him I would make it to our 3rd anniversary fag free and aside from one wee slip up I did. He didn't forget my promise and my anniversary present provided a little more encouragement for me to keep going...




How great is that! Funnily enough I can't afford to put the same amount of money in lol! I have no idea how I bloody afforded this smoking carry on in the first place. So I have decided on £2 a day just to keep me going! Thanks Honey for helping me stay focused!

No comments:

Post a Comment