Wednesday, 13 July 2011

The positive day 1

Apparently people who chose to stop smoking on a Wednesday are the most successful (true for diets as well...) and actually I found today quite an easy day - which makes a change as usually the first week or so are not my good days!

Positive Mental Attitude (PMA as my friends call it) is defiantly the way forward. I only had a craving once - when I was talking to one of my clients at work and she had a packet of menthols beside her, but when I went to get petrol I bought 2 packs of mentos sweets instead of cigs, couple of minutes later I felt right as rain.

It has now been over 20 hours since my last cigarette, which means that my blood pressure and pulse rate are normal, my circulation has improved and all carbon monoxide has been removed from my body :)

I just kept busy, worked, did my chores, floated around on the WWW and pretty much didn't think about cigs at all!

PMA seems to be making a difference: it's no longer if but when I've stopped. I am a non-smoker not an ex-smoker. I will succeed!

started coughing up shit already....nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment